Linsar Product Registration
Please register your product purchase using the form below being sure to enter all information correctly.
This form should be completed to register for the free five year guarantee within 28 days of purchase of a brand new Linsar product. Please keep your receipt as this is your proof of guarantee.
ANY PURCHASES FROM XSITEMS OR EBAY ARE NOT VALID AND WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER THE GUARANTEE.
Please note: The free USB memory key offer is only available on certain television models – these are 16LED805B, 16LED905T, 19LED805T, 19LED905T, 22LED805T, 22LED905T, 24LED805T, 24LED905T and 26LED905T.
If you are an authorised Linsar Dealer and would like to register a product on behalf of your customer then please select the Dealer Portal link at the top right of our website. You can sign up using the Linsar Dealer Portal Sign Up Form, this will only take a few minutes. On the dealer portal you can register on behalf of your customer and also gives you access to other resources as well. Any registrations using the form below, which is for customer use only, will not be valid.
Please see below the form for full terms and conditions.
Required fields are marked with a *
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest Linsar news! www.facebook.com/linsarukltd (Will open in new window)
Offer terms and conditions
Please read these Product Terms and Conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Linsar UK Ltd makes the free USB key available to you via www.linsar.com.
Linsar - Free 5 Year Guarantee
The policy meets all costs incurred as a result of a claim due to mechanical, electrical or electronic breakdown subject to a limit of the original purchase price of the product. If the product develops a mechanical, electrical or electronic fault outside of the manufacturers guarantee period, we will repair the product. The first 12 months of this policy is covered by the manufacturer and, in the event of a fault, you should contact the store where you purchased the product.
- The product will be warranted to its original purchaser for 5 (Five) years from the date of purchase with the exception of the DVD drive (if applicable) which will be warranted for 2 (Two) years from the date of purchase.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- All Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic components of the appliance that were the manufacturers’ original fitment.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Theft, accidental or deliberate damage, misuse, neglect or consequential loss.
- Failure or damage as a result of fire, lightning, explosion, flood, rust, corrosion, dampness, radioactivity or sonic boom.
- Wear and tear or gradually developing defects, cracks, flaws, fractures or faults not affecting the operational function of the product.
- Failure as a result of operational error or incorrect or faulty installation.
- Products used outside their design performance specifications or manufacturers tolerances.
- Pixel failure that falls within the manufacturers specifications.
- Degradation due to heat, humidity, vibration or "burn-in".
- Cosmetic items such as cabinet trims, scratches etc.
- Consumable items requiring routine replacements such as batteries, lamps, remote controls etc.
- Use of non-approved accessories or failure to observe the manufacturers instructions.
- Any cost arising from the change from analogue to digital broadcasting including faults due to poor signal or the termination of analogue transmission of any type.
- Any repair, modification, disassembly or parts replacement completed without the prior authority of Direct Warranties Ltd.
- Costs where no breakdown has been found.
- Costs incurred that are recoverable under any other insurance policy.
- Routine maintenance, service or manufacturer recall.
- Products used in a commercial environment.
- Appliances located outside the mainland UK and Channel Islands.
- Shipping charges incurred in the return by the customer.
- Products purchased from the John Lewis Partnership are covered under their warranty; in the event of a fault occurring please contact John Lewis directly.
- This policy is not transferable and applies to the original purchaser only.
- Both proof of original purchase and warranty certificate will be required in the event of a claim.
- The customer shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the property is operated and serviced in accordance with the manufacturers' recommendations.
The policy is offered on a return to base basis. This means your TV will need to be returned to our approved engineers for inspection. A shipping charge, which may vary from time to time, may apply if the collection of the product from the customer to the approved service centre is required.
Before making a claim, please check the power plug, fuse, leads connections and manufacturers instructions. These will normally contain a troubleshooting or faultfinding guide. If the product still fails to function telephone 0845 555 1101 to report the breakdown and we will deal with your claim as swiftly as possible.
This service agreement shall be subject to English Law. Purchasing this warranty does not limit your protection under the manufacturer’s guarantee nor does it affect your statutory rights. All services under this agreement are provided by Direct Warranties limited whose registered office is at 6th Floor, 52-54 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0AT. In the unlikely event of a dispute occurring please write to; Compliance Manager, Direct Warranties Ltd, Ree Place, Dew Pond Lane, Buxton, Derbyshire. SK17 7LF.
Data Protection Act 1998 - The Insured understands that any information provided to Direct Warranties and their underwriters or claims handlers will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, for the purpose of providing insurance and handling claims, if any, which may necessitate providing such information to third parties.
Linsar - Free USB Memory Key
The free USB memory key offer is only available on certain Television models – these are:16LED805B
Gifts/promotional items that are given away in conjunction with a purchase will be despatched to you separately.
Gifts/promotional items may take up to 28 days for delivery.
- 1. Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that the free gift offered is provided to you by the date agreed, all free gifts are offered subject to availability at the time of delivery.
- 2. In the event of a gift being unavailable for unforeseen reasons, we reserve the right to substitute your gift for an alternative of equivalent or greater value
- 3. Free Gift images are for illustration purposes only and design may vary.
- 4. Free Gifts are limited to one per purchase (a valid Television serial number will be required to make a claim).
- 5. We are able to deliver gifts to England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands only.
- 7. While we make every effort to post your gift to you within 28 days and, where possible before Christmas for purchases made prior to Christmas, we will not be responsible if we fail to do so due to circumstances beyond our control.
- 8. If you are unavailable when the courier tries to deliver your gift, you will need to call them to re-arrange delivery. It is your responsibility to ensure you do not miss the delivery.
- 9. The free gift is not covered by a warranty.